|US Size||EU Size||UK Size||Feet length|
|Men 5.5 / Women 6.5||38||5||Feet length 23.7cm|
|Men 6.5 / Women 7.5||39||6||Feet length 24.1cm|
|Men 7 / Women 8||40||6.5||
Feet length 24.7cm
|Men 8 / Women 9||41||7.5||
Feet length 25.1cm
|Men 8.5 / Women 9.5||42||8||
Feet length 25.7cm
|Men 9.5 / Women 10.5||43||9||
Feet length 26.3cm
|Men 10 / Women 11||44||9.5||
Feet length 27cm
|Men 11 / Women 12||45||10.5||
Feet length 27.5cm
Comfortable Medical Slippers design is based on an alternative medicine technique similar in principle to acupuncture.
It is based on the concept of life energy which flows through "meridians" in the body. In treatment, physical pressure is applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians.
Only 15 Minutes per day wearing this Comfortable Medical Slippers will assist with the following:
✔️ Speeds up Healing of wounds.
✔️ Eliminates Toxins.
✔️ Stimulates Blood Circulation.
✔️ Reduces Migraines and Headaches.
✔️ Reliefs Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia.
✔️ Improve Metabolism and Energy.
✔️ Fights Depression
✔️ Promotes Sleep
✔️ Fights Depression
✔️ Relieves Aches and Pain
✔️ Eases PMS and Menopause Symptoms
✔️ Restless Leg Syndrome
✔️ Foot Reflexology Massage for Multiple Sclerosis
Top 10 Health Benefits
1. Lowers Blood Pressure
• High blood pressure, also called HBP or hypertension, can be controlled with a regular foot massage. Studies have also found that foot reflexology may help reduce systolic blood pressure and triglyceride.
2. Promotes Better Sleep
• One of the benefits of foot reflexology is regular good sleep. A soothing and relaxing foot massage will help the body unwind, improve blood circulation and relax the nerves. These, in turn, will encourage restful sleep.
3. Fights Depression
• According to a popular Journal called Reflexology Therapy, foot massage through reflexology slippers, provides consolation, helping people to balance the need for stress and demands of daily life.
4. Relieves Aches and Pains
• Foot reflexology also helps alleviate backaches. Schedule at least a 30-minute walk using reflexology slippers daily. Also, massage the soles and tops of your feet.
If you have neck pain, then walk for 5 minutes at a stretch wearing acupressure footwear firmly and soon the pain will vanish.
Reflexology slippers assist in reducing pain and swelling in the ankle and help you get relief from headaches and migraines if used regularly for a daily 30-minute walk.
To relieve thigh pain or lower back pain, apply pressure by wearing reflexology slippers for a few minutes, to soothe the nerve tendons between the outer ankle bone and the Achilles tendon.
5. Eases PMS and Menopause Symptoms
• Many older women suffer from classic symptoms of sadness, irritability, insomnia, bloating, fatigue, headaches and mood swings during premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
These can be treated by reflexology slippers. Even symptoms of menopause like depression, knee aches, and hot flashes can be effectively healed with acupressure footwear.
6. Cure Restless Leg Syndrome
• One of the benefits of acupressure footwear is curing restless leg syndrome, a kind of neurological disorder. Restless leg syndrome may cause problem sleeping, due to uncanny sensations like throbbing, pulling and the tendency to move your legs. Acupressure sandals put adequate pressure on the precise nerve points, which is the origin of pain. Reflexology sandals ensure regular blood supply to all your nerve endings, making your legs flexible and healthy.
7. Relief from the exhausting fatigue
• Even physical ailments like cancer can be cured, through an acupressure footwear massage. A committed team of Swedish researchers has recently found that reflexology was able to provide relief from the exhausting fatigue that so many people with multiple sclerosis suffer from.
8. Improves Blood Circulation
• Due to sedentary lifestyles, most of us do not use the muscles of our feet properly. Also, improper footwear like tight shoes hampers normal circulation in the feet.
9. Helps You Relax
• After a long tiring day, the best way to relax is a soothing and relaxing foot massage, particularly after walking around when our feet tend to swell up.
10. Makes Feet Healthier
• One easy way to keep your feet healthy and free from all kinds of foot problems is a regular foot massage. It helps stimulate the muscles around your feet, lessens stiffness and even reduces pain in the ankles or the heels.
Plus, a short 5-minute foot massage daily will make your ankles strong and flexible, thus preventing unpleasant ankle and foot injuries.
What is the Benefit of Comfortable Medical Slippers?
1. Improve your blood circulation and metabolism
2. Release aches and pain such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, backaches
3. Relax your tired feet and make you sleep better
4. Helps with plantar fasciitis, arthritis, flat foot